Under general supervision, performs custodial services to maintain assigned area in a clean, orderly, safe and secure fashion, and performs related duties as required. Must be available mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
1. Secure city facilities as assigned
2. Provide access to city facilities
3. Set-up required equipment for meeting and activities
4. Empty trash and sort recycling
5. Pick up trash around exterior of buildings
6. Restock dispensers
7. Provide customer service to public and city staff
8. Sweep, mop and clean floors
9. Clean restrooms, including sinks, tile, toilets, floors, mirrors, walls and partitions, and drinking fountains
10. Replace light bulbs
11. Perform minor repairs as necessary
12. Respond to emergency situations as required
13.Remove and/or clean graffiti
14. Provide supervision during the event to insure all policies and procedures are being adhered to
15. Inspect facility prior to and after the event
16. Complete required paper work
17. Clear pool decks and secure area
18. Test water chemistry in swimming pool
How to Apply
A City of San Dimas application must be submitted & may be completed online at http://www.cityofsandimas.com/. Questions may be directed to 909-394-6211 or email@example.com. A resume may be attached to the application, but does not substitute for a completed City application.
One year of experience in custodial or building maintenance work or the equivalent.